WHO IS JESUS CHRIST?
“And there is none of the people of the Book but must believe in him (Jesus Christ) before his death; and on the day of judgement he will be a witness against them” (Qur 4:159). If God Almighty says in the Quran that everyone must believe in him before his death, on the day of judgement he will be a witness against them. Who is Jesus Christ? “For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life” (John 3:16). God loves the world, not those who are carrying the Bible or those who are carrying Quran alone but the world, therefore, WHO IS JESUS CHRIST? “But in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, the mystery of God would be finished, as He declares to His servants the Prophets” (Rev 10:7). Both the Bible and the Quran established who Jesus Christ was according to what God says in His mystery to us at this end time.
1. HE IS A WORD OF GOD: In the first Discovery, The Most High God said, the Bible I held on my right hand and the Quran I held on my left hand is Jesus Christ. The Bible and the Quran also established that He is the word of God. “He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The word of God;………….And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS” (Rev 19:13, 16). “In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God and the word was God…………..And the word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth” (John 1:1, 14). “Behold! The angel said: O Mary! Allah giveth thee good news of a word from him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, of great honour in this world and in the life to come, and shall be of those who are drawn unto God” (Qur 3:45).
2. HE IS THE SON OF GOD: In the first Discovery, a voice that came from the throne of the Most High saying, the same Jesus Christ is the Lord that the Most High sent to the world to replace Himself, He is the Lord that Mankind will see physically. Bible and Quran also established it, that He is the Son of God. “And when thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am about to place a viceroy in the earth, they said: will thou place therein one who will do harm therein and will shed blood, while we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy name? He said: surely I know that which ye know not” (Qur 2:30). This is one of the revelation reveled to Prophet Mohammed. “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life” (John 3:16).
3. HE IS A MESSENGER OF GOD: In the first Discovery, The Most High said, I sent Him to the world to replace Himself as the king of kings and the Lord of Lords that Mankind will see physically. The second revelation in the Mystery of God, God revealed that Jesus Christ held a sheet of Book in his hand, coming before the Pew and reading its content, given an account of His stewardship to the Most High, He sent Him to die and to shed His blood for the remission of our sins. The Bible and Quran also established it that He is a messenger of God. “Jesus said to them, my food is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to finish His work” (John 4:34). “I can of Myself do nothing, As I hear I judge; and My judgement is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me” (John 5:30). “That they said, we killed Christ Jesus the Son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah, but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them……………...Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in power, wise” (Qur 4:157 – 158).
4. HE IS THE WAY: In the first Discovery, The Most High says; you take the Bible and Quran and preach the Gospel of Unity, Peace, Repentance and the Kingdom of God to the world because people use religion to cover their evil deeds. Bible and Quran confirmed it that He is the Way. “And in their footsteps we sent Jesus the Son of Mary, confirming the law that had come before him; We sent him the Gospel; therein was guidance……. (Qur 5:46). “And there is none of the people of the Book but must believe in him (Jesus Christ) before his death; and on the Day of judgement He (Jesus Christ) will be a witness against them” (Qur 4:159). Jesus Christ Himself established it saying, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me” (John 14:6).
5. HE IS THE LIGHT: In the first Discovery, after The Most High finished what He was saying to me that you take this Bible and Quran and proclaim the Gospel of Unity, Repentance and the Kingdom of God, from heaven I shouted let there be light, by the time the Holy Spirit will bring me back, everywhere was filled with light. In the first revelation in the third Discovery which is the Mystery of God, Jesus Christ gave me something which looks like the baton of the relay race, He also gave me the lamp stand and says this will illuminate into what is in the seal. This is the voice of the seven thunders when the mighty angel cried with a loud voice, and the Lord says seal up the things which the seven thunders uttered, it is the MYSTERY OF GOD. (Rev 10:1 – 7).
Bible and Quran confirming it that He is the light of God. “And in their footsteps we sent Jesus the Son of Mary confirming the law that had come before him; we sent him Gospel: therein was guidance and a light” (Qur 5:46). Jesus Christ confirmed it that, “I am the light of the world, He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life” (John 8:12). Which way you believe Him, are you doing the will of His Father which is the word of God according to what the Lord says in His Holy Book that, “Not everyone who says to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father in heaven” (Matt 7:21).